Monday, May 2, 2016

Opacity



1. Describe the craftsmanship of your drawing? (Is it neat and well executed?)
I think I did a pretty well job with making this drawing look like the picture and to me, it looks pretty neat.

2. Describe how your background choices help unify the three artworks and tie them together as one piece of art.

3. Describe your choice of colors/color harmonies and how you used them throughout the artwork.
I chose colors to match the picture but also with prismas you can add different colors and blend them together so I tried to do that a little bit, like have different shades of similar colors.
4. How did you create contrast in your drawing?
I created contrast in my drawing by using lights and darks and replicating the shadowing and light in the picture
5. How did you use textures, highlights, and shadows to enhance your artwork?
I tried to capture some of the texture of the fruit in the picture and highlight the lights of the back the fruit was in
6.Why did you choose a particular background color to mount your work?
My background was basically the complete opposite of the background in the picture, but I wanted to do something different. I chose a light background instead of a dark background.
7. Discuss the importance of understanding the media (prisma or pastels) and acquiring the skills necessary to create a successful project.
It was important for me to understand how to use prisma colored pencils so that I could understand what I needed to do to make the piece realistic
8. Describe any difficulties you had creating your drawing and what you could do to improve your drawing.
I had some difficulty making the bag look transparent but I think in the end I did a pretty good job with it

No comments:

Post a Comment