Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Contour Room



1.Did you use a fluid line? Explain how this is evident.
Yes, I used a fluid line. This is evident because the lines all connect and it is not sketchy.

2. Explain how your knowledge and creating practice studies with contour line contributed to the success of your piece.
I did a practice study of the same area in the room that I drew. I got to see what I didn't like the first time I drew and I tried to fix it the second time.

3.Describe the difference in your contour line drawing to an outline drawing.
An outline would have not had any details. As I am drawing in contour lines, I get all the details of one area before I move onto the next.

4.Explain how your interpretation of line is essential in capturing the look of the room.
My interpretation of line is essential because I need to understand how to do contour lines but also which lines are important to draw in the room in order to capture the look of the room.

5.What did you learn from completing this drawing? If you could recreate your piece what would you do differently to enhance the final outcome?
If I could recreate this drawing, I would definitely try to figure out the perspective thing a little better because I have forgotten how to do that somewhat. I also could have paid more attention to detail. I think I was just overwhelmed with all of it- I need more patience.

My practice contour room:



















No comments:

Post a Comment