Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Midterm Post

I think this project, the spray paint project, must have been my most successful project.  It was probably my most accurate project, and worked the best.  I really enjoyed this project as well, because we got to spray paint, and do lots of different things with it.  Really, the only thing that was wrong with it was that some of the colors didn't match up exactly, but they did for the most part.


These are the two projects that I learned from the most.  Shading is probably one of the biggest things I've gotten out of this class.  Now, these projects were not my best... at all.. probably my worst.. but I think I learned most from them.  First, the turtle one taught me a lot about shading, and when to use it and stuff.  The self portrait taught me a lot, like face measurements, and where facial features go and all that.  Shading was also a big part of that project as well.  And, for both of these projects, just drawing in general is what I have improved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment