Monday, February 4, 2013

Chic

These are my drawings of Chic, the skeleton.  The one on the left is the one I drew on the first day of school.  The drawing on the right is the one i drew a few days ago.  I think I made a huge improvement and I learned how to draw better.  I payed more attention to the fact that the ribs are all different and go around the back.  The first time I did it it was more from my stored memory of a skeleton.  Even though I didn't get to finish  my second one, I think I did a lot better because I spent more time on it and focused.  If I were to do this project again, I think I would make the ribs better, and hopefully improve all together.  I think the most difficult part of this project was trying to make the ribs look real, and make them go around the back and stuff.  That was pretty hard.  I learned a lot about drawing in this last week, and this drawing especially helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment